Python Prog. Mastery
Learn Coding within 3 months
Python is one of the languages that is witnessing incredible growth and popularity year by year. Python was created more than 30 years ago. Python Programming language is heavily backed by Facebook, Amazon Web Services, and especially Google. Now python language is being treated as the core programming language in schools and colleges due to its countless uses in Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, and Data Science.
Course Duration, Schedule & Fees :
~ Through this course, you became an expert C++ programmer in 3 months if you complete all assignments on time.
~ Weekly 4 hours class along with practice question paper, assignments, and online tests.
~ Course Fees: 2000 INR
Who can join this course?
– B.Tech, B.Sc.(CS), BCA, MCA Students having Python in the semester or eager to step into object-oriented programming.
– Having prior knowledge of C programming is beneficial.
1.Introduction to Python
- History of Python()
- Why you should learn Python? Python Application
- Write your first Python program in Windows/ LINUX environment.
- Run Python using Thonny IDE, Immediate mode, IDE
- How your first program works. Explanation of each statement.
Python Variables, Constants and Literals
- Data types and type casting in Python
Python identifier, Keywords
- Python Input, Output and Import
- Python operators
- Python Namespace and Scope
- Python branch instructions: if…else Statement
- Python branch control instructions: loop control Instructions
- Python break and continue statement
- Python Numbers, Type Conversion and Mathematics
- Python List: List Indexing, Negative indexing, add and delete elements, List Methods
- Python Tuple: Tuple vs. List, Indexing, Negative Indexing, Slicing, Tuple Methods, Tuple operations
- Python Strings, String operations, String Methods
- Python Sets Python Methods and Python Operations.
- Python Dictionary, Dictionary Methods and Operations.
3.Python Function and Package
- Library Function and User-defined Function
- Function Prototype Passing Arguments and return type of a function Library Function.
- User-defined Function
- Anonymous/Lambda Function
Python Global, Local and Nonlocal variables and Global Keyword
- Importing module from a package
- Python File operations and Methods
- Python Directory and Files Management
- Python Errors and Built-in Exception
Exception Handling – Try, Except and Finally
- Python Custom Exceptions
- Python Class and Object
How to define class and objects?
- OOP principles: Inheritance, Polymorphism and Encapsulation.
- Constructor and Destructor
Method overloading and overriding
- Operator Overloading, Operator Overloading Functions in Python.
- Python GUI – Tkinter
- Registration form design using Tkinter
- stopwatch using python
- Make Notepad using Tkinter
5.Excel File Handling
- Reading an excel file using Python
- Writing to an excel sheet using Python
- Reading an excel file using the openpyxl module.
- Project A
- Project B