C++ Programming Mastery
Learn Coding within 4 months
C++ is a general-purpose Object-oriented programming language created by Bjarne Stroustrup as an extension of the C programming. C++ plays quite an integral role in modern times as many contemporary systems such as operating systems, web browsers, databases, etc. have C++ code in at least some part of their codebase. Moreover, C++ is quite useful in performance-critical areas because of its speed. C++ used in the design of Databases, Operating systems, web browsers, and embedded systems.
Course Duration, Schedule & Fees :
~ Through this course, you became an expert C++ programmer in 4 months if you complete all assignments on time.
~ Weekend classes along with practice question paper, assignments, and online tests.
~ Course Fees: 500 INR/month.
Who can join this course?
– B.Tech, B.Sc.(CS), BCA, MCA Students having C++ in the semester or eager to step into object-oriented programming.
– Having prior knowledge of C programming is beneficial.
1. Introduction to C++
- History of C++ (C++ 98, C++ 03, C++ 11, C++ 14, C++ 17)
- Why you should learn C++?
- Write your first C++ program in Windows/ LINUX environment.
- How your first program works. Explanation of each statement.
- Comparison of C and C++
- Basic Input and Output
- Data types in C++
- C++ identifier, Keywords, and Trigraphs
- C++ operators
- Branch and loop control Instructions
- Use of break, continue, goto and switch statement
2. C++ Functions and Preprocessors
- Library Function and User-defined Function
- Function Prototype
- Passing Arguments and return type of a function
- Library Function
- User-defined Function
- Inline functions
- C++ Function Overloading
- C++ Programming Default Arguments (Parameters)
- C++ functions with different Storage Class
- How Recursive function works in C++
- C++ preprocessors
- Macros and functions
- Use of predefined macros
3. C++ Arrays and Strings
- Declare, Initialize and access array elements
- Declare, Initialize and access multidimensional(2D, 3D) array elements
- Passing One-dimensional and multidimensional Array to a Function
- String operations and String object
- Passing string to a function
- Tokenizing a string using stringstream
- Lexicographic operations on string
4. C++ Structures
- Declare a structure in C++ programming
- Passing structure to a function
- Returning structure from a function
- Enumeration in C++
5. C++ Class and Object
- How to define class and objects in C++?
- Access of class member variables and member functions.
- Use of access specifier (public, private)
- C++ Constructors and how it works
- Constructor overloading
- Passing and returning objects from a function
- Operator overloading
6. C++ Pointers
- Null pointer, Pointer Arithmetic
- Array of pointers, pointer to pointer
- Passing a pointer to function, return a pointer from a function
7. C++ References
- Pointer and references
- References as parameter
- Return by reference
8. Dynamic Memory Management
- Dynamic Memory Management using heap space.
- Use of new and delete operator
- Comparative study of new () and malloc() , delete() and free()
9. Date and Time Handling in C++
- Use of header in C++
- Function and purpose of date and time handling methods.
10. Inheritance in C++
- Why OOP uses Inheritance
- Implementation of Inheritance in C++
- Access specifies in Inheritance
- Function Overriding and access methods
- Types of inheritance and explanation
- Multiple inheritance and ambiguity
- Compile time Polymorphism (Function and Operator overloading)
- Runtime polymorphism (Function overriding)
- Friend function and Friend class
- Virtual function
- Abstract class and Pure virtual Function
11. C++ Templates
- Function template and Class template
- C++ programs using Function Template
- C++ programs using Class Template
12. C++ Signal Handling and Multithreading
- C++ Signals
- Working of signal( ) and raise( )
- C++ threads
- Passing argument to thread
13. C++ STL
- C++ Standard Template Library
- STL components
- C++ programming with STL
14. C++ Standard Library
- Study of Standard Function Library
- Study of Object-Oriented Class Library