C Programming Mastery
Learn to Code effectively
Microsoft’s Windows kernel is developed mostly in C. Linux is also written mostly in C, with some parts in the assembly. Android, iOS, and Windows Phone kernels are also written in C. The world’s most popular databases, including Oracle Database, MySQL, MS SQL Server, and PostgreSQL, are coded in C and C++.
Course Duration, Schedule & Fees :
~ Through this course, you will become an expert C programmer in 3 months if you complete all assignments on time.
~ Weekly 4 hours class along with practice question paper, assignments, and online tests.
~ Course Fees: 1200 INR
Who can join this course?
– B.Tech, B.Sc.(CS), BCA, MCA Students having C in the semester or eager to step into programming.
– Don’t need any prior programming knowledge .
1: Introduction of C Language
- Introduction of Algorithm and System Organization
- Algorithms for Solving Problems
- Mapping from Algorithm to Program. (Writing First C Program)
- Understanding Compilation Process and Contol flow of Program execution
- Input and output function : printf() scanf()
- C character set.
- Introduction of Variables, data types, Constants and Keyword
- Type Casting
- C Operators
2: C Control Statements
- Branch Instructions: if, if-else, if-else if- else
- Jump Instructions: switch case
- Looping Instructions: while loop, for loop, do-while loop
- Use of break and Continue
- Writing C programs using Branch, Jump and Looping instructions
- User Defined and System Defined Functions
- Function Prototype, Function Definition
- Understanding Function Arguments: Formal and Actual
- Passing Arguments: Call by Value, Call by Reference
- Detail understanding of Storage Classes using the function.
- Writing C programs using user-defined and Library functions
4.Recursive Function and Understanding Preprocessor
- Direct and Indirect Recursion
- Control flow and Recursive Stack Space Analysis of Recursive Functions
- Writing C programs using Recursive Function.
- Basic Understanding of Preprocessor
- Macro Template and Macro Expansion
- Comparing Macros and Functions
- Writing C programs using Macro and Functions(recursive and non-recursive).
5. Pointer in C
- Understanding Pointer in details.
- Pointer Arithmetic
- Use of Pointer in user-defined function
- Passing Arguments: Call by Value and Call by Reference
- Writing C programs using Pointer
6.Single and Multi-Dimensional Array
- Single Dimensional Array Creation, Initialization and other operations.
- Solving Problem using Single Dimensional Array
- Passing Single Dimensional Array as Argument.
- Two Dimensional Array Creation, Initialization and Updation
- Solving Problem using Two Dimensional Array
- Passing Two Dimensional Array as Argument.
- Writing C programs using single and Two-dimensional array.
7.Structure & Union
- The necessity of Structure in Programming
- Method of accessing Structure Elements
- An array of Structures and Array within Structure
- Structure within a Structure
- Structure and Functions
- Writing C programs using Structure.
- Operations on Union
- Differences between Structure and Union
- Scope of Union
8.Dynamic Memory Management
- The necessity of Dynamic Memory Management
- Compile time and Runtime Memory Management
- Library functions for Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Dynamic memory allocation of Single-dimensional and Multi-dimensional Array
- Writing C programs using Library functions of Dynamic memory management.
9.String Handling, Bitwise Operator
- Introduction of strings
- Operations on String
- Standard Libray String functions.
- Writing C programs using string functions.
- Introduction of Bitwise Operators
- Application of Bitwise Operators
- Writing C programs using Bitwise Operators
- File Structure Operations on File
- File opening Modes
- File Handling Functions
- Writing Program to solve File related problems