Fundamentals Of Digital Circuits
Review: Fundamentals of Digital Circuits by Kumar A. Anand
- One of the best books of Digital System Design for Semester Preparation
- This book includes lots of solved problems, helpful for competitive exam preparation like GATE, NET.
- Each topic describes in detail and solved problems with given exercises for each topic helps to develop confidence.
- Topics are described in a student-friendly way so this book is preferred by most of the engineering and Honours students.
- Table of Contents: 1 INTRODUCTION, 2 NUMBER SYSTEMS, 3 BINARY CODES, 4 LOGIC GATES, 5 BOOLEAN ALGEBRA, 6 MINIMIZATION OF SWITCHING FUNCTIONS, 7 COMBINATIONAL LOGIC DESIGN,8 PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC DEVICES, 9 THRESHOLD LOGIC, 10 FLIP FLOPS, 11 SHIFT REGISTERS, 12 COUNTERS, 13 SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS I, 14 SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS II, 15 ALGORITHMIC STATE MACHINES, 16 LOGIC FAMILIES, 17 ANALOG TO DIGITAL AND DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTERS, 18 MEMORIES, 19 TIMING CIRCUITS, AND DISPLAY DEVICES