Theory Of Automata & Computation
Review: Theory of Automata and Computation by Adesh K. Pandey
- Topics are explained in a very easy way, best book for beginners.
- Each topic followed by solved examples and practice question paper. Machine design for given languages become easier if solved examples are practised thoroughly.
- Grammar and Language explain with examples.
- Helpful for competitive exam preparation as this book primarily focuses on problem-solving.
- Table of Contents: Section-A: Finite Automata, Regular Expression, Introduction to Machines, Section-B: Properties of Regular Sets, Context-Free Grammars and Languages, Simplified Context-Free Grammar and its Normal Form, Section-C:Pushdown Automata, Properties of Context-Free Languages, Turing Machine, Section-D:Chomsky Hierarchies, Computability and Recursive Function Theory, Short Questions with Answers